The Rimmel Roundup

Saturday 26 April 2014


Rimmel London is such an iconic brand. On the shelves of most chemists are Rimmel products in all their beautiful and affordable glory. Over the years I have purchased so many of these products off the shelves and loved using them in my every day makeup routine. 
Here are my top four favourite Rimmel products to date. 


Wake Me Up 
This foundation receives a lot of hype in the beauty community, and oh boy is it worth it. This foundation claims to have an anti-fatigue effect and radiant glow, and it absolutely does.  My skin can look dull in the mornings and this gives me a dewy and glowing base to work with. I find this foundation gives medium coverage, but it is highly buildable. Personally, if I am having a good skin day this will cover any little blemishes or spots and I don't need to reach for the concealer.

Stay Matte
My average week day can be very long and so I need a matte powder I can trust to keep me shine free. This is my top mattifying powder, and is a constant essential in my handbag. I mostly use the shade 008 cashmere as I find this gives a good result without adding colour and it doesn't make my makeup look cakey. I have hit pan many times with this product, and keep going back.

Natural Bronzer
This bronzer is a favourite of mine as it can be used to just give a healthy glow or applied more precisely to contour. This light mineral powder has a great texture and is easy to apply evenly on the skin. 

Apocalips 
This is the first lip lacquer I ever tried and it was a personal revelation. Everything from the creamy consistency to the amazing staying power makes me very happy. This lip lacquer has a satiny too matte finish, making it really flexible for day or night looks. I often wear this product only having to top it up once during the day, making it perfect for those busy no fuss days. 


What are some of your favourite Rimmel products?
Also, follow me on bloglovin' to keep updated with my latest posts :)

- C 
  1. I absolutely love Rimmel, their products are amazing if you ask me. The Apocalips are very popular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! And I totally agree :)

      Delete
  2. Bought mine when I was in Sydney a year ago. Too bad my skin tone lightened so now I couldn't use it anymore. :(
    Reminds me of Photoready by Revlon. :)

    Lovely review! See you around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stay matte! Beautiful blog<3

    http://blackclassylongline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rimmel products, I have reviews on my blog about a couple of them. I love their brow pencil, their Kate Moss lipstick collection, their eyeliner, bronzer and their Match Perfection foundation.

    http://mythoughtsviewsandvalues.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same :) I really want to try the brow pencil!
      xx

      Delete

Back To Top